Monday, 16 March 2015

Arab countries begin to withhold whatsapp calls

Private sources confirm the UAE telecommunications company began applying the withholding Watts August policy voice calls via mobile phone networks, and as of Sunday, the day of March 15, 2015.
He said the same source, who declined to be named, said that blocking the process has already begun as of today, which require between 4 to 6 days to circulate to all company Etisalat customers in the UAE.
According to the same source that the audio Watts calls will be available on Wi-Fi networks only, but it will not be the same quality of habit, which currently had the opportunity to activate the service.
The move, which is expected to be met with great dismay by Watts August users of telecommunications company clients, at a time when more than 600 million users waiting to apply Watts August around the world, the official date for the launch of Watts August calls and voice made available officially in front of everyone.
It should be noted to provide a successful way for those who would like to activate Watts August calls, which proved to work well.
Also noteworthy that the Arab gate technology news and proactive step had been officially communicated with a telecommunications company to clarify what the future policy with regard to the advantage of Watts August calls sound, but we are still waiting for a response.
And operates the gate of the Arab News technical team is currently preparing a comprehensive and broad report to clarify the reasons for withholding some similar services regionally and globally and will be published for the moment complete information.
There was an error in this gadget

Popular Posts

Archive